- Swimming alone? The role of social capital in enhancing local resilience to climate stress: a case study from Bangladesh
- Scoping Study: Identifying Opportunities for Action on Climate Change and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines
- Vulnerability and Adaptation to Climate Change in Bangladesh: Processes, Assessment and Effects
- Climate Change and Cities First Assessment Report of the Urban Climate Change Research Network
- A Participatory Research Experience on the Introduction of Mungbean and Short Duration Aman Rice as Summer Crops in the Char Lands of Northern Bangladesh
- Improving Forest Land Governance: The Case of Developing a Digital Archiving System for Forest Land Records in Bangladesh
- Mangrove management for climate change adaptation and sustainable development in coastal zones.
- Renewable Energy Potentials along the Bay of Bengal due to Tidal Water Level Variation