- Swimming alone? The role of social capital in enhancing local resilience to climate stress: a case study from Bangladesh
- Scoping Study: Identifying Opportunities for Action on Climate Change and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines
- Vulnerability and Adaptation to Climate Change in Bangladesh: Processes, Assessment and Effects
- Climate Change and Cities First Assessment Report of the Urban Climate Change Research Network
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE CHANGES IN CLIMATIC CONDITION AND SEASONAL DROUGHT IN NORTH-WESTERN PART OF BANGLADESH
- What does autonomous adaptation to climate change have to teach public policy and planning about avoiding the risks of maladaptation in Bangladesh?
- Factors determining conversion of agricultural land use in Bangladesh: farmers’ perceptions and perspectives of climate change
- Climate change-driven losses in ecosystem services of coastal wetlands: A case study in the West coast of Bangladesh